Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Anyone know?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone know?

    I need to know the name of the road that you turn on from the Clintwood-Clincho highway to get to Ervinton's Little League/ Girls Softball field. Anyone know the name or number?? All I can remember is a right turn off a bridge.
    Thanks
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stevel55's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know?

    I believe that is State Route 63. The bridge you referred to is at Fremont. Turn right on Hwy 63 towards McClure, Nora, Dante and St. Paul. Ervinton's fields should be at Nora.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know?

    I was trying to think of the actual road name...havent went that way much since the roads were named, its not clicking. I'm sure someone will be able to help.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know?

    Fremont!! Yep, that's it. I just couldn't recall the name. Many thanks!!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know?

    Dante Highway is Route 63
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •